From: Andrey <4ndrey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Opera 9.10 rc1
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 17:05:14
1 Hi!
2 Unfortunately there a lot of bugs in Opera 9.02... :(
3 But some of them closed in Opera 9.10 RC1 :
4 ---
5 Changes since last weekly
6 Source editor text "reload from cache" now reads "Apply changes"
7 (!) Fixed 100% CPU on google maps and some other pages
8 Fixed an issue with opacity on links that have images nested in them
9 Find in page now has colors that are easier to see, while also being
10 configurable (opera:config#Colors|HighlightedBackground)
11 Some fixes to Search in hotclick menu
12 Removed "Open when download complete" from File type dialog (while we fix
13 it..)
14 Fixed accesskeys on pages with frames
15 Several fixes to Fraud protection
16 Fixed crash when changing file handler on UNIX
17 Now also UNIX has its Mask as IE mask the platform as well
18 (!) A lot of memory leaks plugged and crashers removed
19 Fixed problem finding nested IMAP mailboxes
20 Fixed problem with Chinese and Korean text input
21 ---
22
23 I made experimental ebuild for it.
24 If someone needs it - please write me!
25 --
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list