From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
Subject: [gentoo-user] firefox upgrade-downgrade problem
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 00:43:29
1 I upgraded to the ~x86 firefox and it had some stability issues so I
2 downgraded again. Now when I run firefox in a terminal it outputs
3 this:
4
5 Extension System Warning: Failed to set up default extensions files
6 probably because you do not have write privileges to this location.
7 While you can run Firefox like this, it is recommended that you run it
8 at least once with privileges that allow it to generate these initial
9 files to improve start performance. Running from a disk image on MacOS
10 X is not recommended.
11
12 over and over again, doesn't ever start firefox, and pegs the CPU at
13 100%. Ctrl+C in the terminal does not stop it. I tried deleting my
14 .mozilla folder and a new one is being created. Does anyone know how
15 to fix this?
16
17 - Grant
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list