From: "东方巽雷" <dongfangxunlei@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] what does this mean:rcu_sched detected stalls on CPUs/tasks
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 14:31:51
1 Yes,I have search some webpages.But not sure if this question can be solved
2 and how to be solved.
5 2013/9/25 Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
6
7 > On 25/09/2013 12:56, 东方巽雷 wrote:
8 > > My pc have a random boot problem.I can hardly make it clear when will
9 > occur.
10 > > The kern.log shows INFO: rcu_sched detected stalls on CPUs/tasks: { 0}
11 > > (detected by 1, t=10002 jiffies, g=18446744073709551325,
12 > > c=18446744073709551324, q=13).
13 > > When this happen on boot,the kernel seems hung and will take about one
14 > > or two minuts,then continue booting as normal.Does anyone know the
15 > reason?
18 > Google search string: INFO: rcu_sched detected stalls on CPUs/tasks:
19 >
20 > First hit: https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/RCU/stallwarn.txt
21 >
22 > That's the kernel doc that describes the relevant system.
26 > --
27 > Alan McKinnon
28 > alan.mckinnon@×××××.com