From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Udev error and how to fix it.
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 09:18:48
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 03:42:57 -0500, Dale wrote:
6 > In *nix, no output means no error, so it looks like you've already fixed
7 > it :)
12 Actually, I have two problems. The error plus this stinking Seamonkey 2
13 sending blank messages. I'm headed to the shop to get my hammer. I got
14 one of those little mini sledge hammers that I bet can beat some sense
15 into Seamonkey. lol I just may beat the monkey out of it. That should
16 stop it from "monkeying" around with my messages. I don't mind the sea
17 part. ;-)
18
19 Dale
20