From: simsilver Lee <yihuanlingjian@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] problem: frequently auto suspend
Date: Thu, 01 May 2014 15:36:03
1 @godzil, thanks for your reply!
2 By trial and error, I found that the service which trigger suspend is
3 systemd-logind. I have tried reinstalling and uninstalling acpid, but the
4 problem remains.
8 On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 10:53 PM, godzil <godzil@××××××.net> wrote:
9
10 > For the "suspend" after a wakeup, I've a similar problem on my EEEPC
11 > 1000HE, I didn't investigate a lot, but on my case I strongly suspect that
12 > it is caused by a two process/script that try to manage the same event.
13 >
14 > It does not happen when I press the Sleep button (Fn+F1 if I recall
15 > correctly) but happen everytime when closing the lid. I remember to had
16 > lots of problem with ACPI configuration, and some key are still not working
17 > as expected, anyway, I've may in my case mess with some ACPI script. Maybe
18 > you could look at this first?
19 >
20 > Manoel