From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Grub2 and is the upgrade a tooth puller.
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 10:34:06
1 Am 02.07.2012 14:11, schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:
2
3 > I don't really need UUID working, but it would be fine to debug this,
4 > just to know about the issue.
5
6 Aside from the UUID-issue I am fiddling with booting ISOs from hdd.
7
8 Numerous howtos, but I think it doesn't work with isos on LVM and/or
9 RAID ... sigh. One ubuntu-howto said that, so I even tried to store the
10 files on an NTFS partition ... no success so far.
11
12 Anyway. Grub 2 boots, good enough for me now ;-)
13
14 S