From: Daniel D Jones <ddjones@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Scriptable terminal program
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 11:38:10
1 Is anyone aware of a scriptable terminal program? Requirements are that I
2 should be able to open the program from a script, create multiple tabs, name
3 the tabs, connect the tabs to a remote computer via FTP, run a login script
4 which reads the info coming from the remote computer and sends back the
5 appropriate response, and then leaves the connection open at a command line
6 prompt.
7
8 I can't seem to find anything which supports everything. I can't find any
9 way, for example, to open multiple Konsole tabs from the command line.
10 Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
13 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list