From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: libsubversion error
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 19:19:39
1 James <wireless <at> tampabay.rr.com> writes:
4 > Alec Ten Harmsel <alec <at> alectenharmsel.com> writes:
5 >
6 > > > dev-vcs/subversion or dev-vcs/hgsubversion
7 >
8 > > dev-vcs/subversion provides all the stuff that you're looking for.
9 >
10 > Correct_a_mun_do!
11 >
12 > Now it compiled with the python flag enabled. Keep your toes cross
13 > now that the java flag is enabled.....
14
15 Well it compiles with the java flag enabled. The next release of
16 mesos-0.23.0 will allow for dynamically allocated resources and multiple
17 simultaneous frameworks. This means that most codes that run multi thread on
18 your single system (workstation or server) will now run on the mesos
19 cluster. Surely there will be tweaking of the frameworks and configurations,
20 but pretty much most things should run without issue. Truely transparent
21 gentoo-clustering is very near, imho.
22
23 distcc is already running on mesos [1]
26 Cephfs-0.93 is in portage and I'm diligently trying to test running
27 of a variety of codes on cephfs so HDFS nor any of the legacy hadoop
28 baggage is not needed to build and use your own gentoo cluster via mesos.
29
30 Mesos-0.22.0 will be in BGO as soon as I clean up a few things.
31 Mesos-0.23.0 is a game changer, imho! [2]
34 enjoy!
35
36 James
37