From: Dita widyo <dito_tc2003@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] instalation and mount cdrom
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 02:22:16
1 hello,i hope someone can help me,it's my first time
2 using gentoo so far i used to use windowsxp, i have
3 problem install grub,after install slocate i am
4 mnstall grub using command emerge grub and bla
5 bls..... and chosee where the location (harddisk and
6 partition)after succeeded i type quit and trying
7 configure grub.conf but after reboot my windows xp
8 undetected
9
10 and something i didn't understand there is warning
11 your file system detected does not support DEVFS or
12 UDEV what is this???i am so confused
13
14 i am trying mount my cdrom LG(secondary master) using
15 command mount /mnt/cdrom it is become failed.any goes
16 wrong??
17
18 i am using gentoo 2005.1
19 sorry if my english is not good,thanks
22 Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
23 --
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list