From: Alan McKinnon <alan@××××××××××××××××.za>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What is the preferred gentoo way to list all packages w/ multiple versions installed?
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 07:45:19
1 On Tuesday 19 September 2006 08:09, Wolfgang Liebich wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 > I have an older gentoo systen which accumulated some cruft
4 > over the time - I have to clean it up :-)
5 > I want to list all installed SLOTTED packages where more than
6 > one version is installed. The old (deprecated) qpkg had the
7 > option "--dups". What is the new! shiny! way of doing
8 > that?:-)
9
10 eix -i
11
12 I don't know if this is the official approved way, but it finds
13 all 16 slots I know about on my machine.
14 It's in app-portage/eix if you don't already have it.
15
16 alan
17 --
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list