From: "Nelson
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] off topic : Dolphin massacre in Japan
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 08:04:31
1 > -----Original Message-----
2 > From: Mark Kirkwood [mailto:markir@××××××××××××.nz]
3 > Sent: 26 February 2007 05:45
4 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
5 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] off topic : Dolphin massacre in Japan
8 > Agg wrote:
9 > > on 02/26/2007 12:58 AM Mark Kirkwood wrote the following:
10 > >> No - I meant spam...
11 > > off-topic in this particular case
12 >
13 > At last we agree - your spam is off-topic :-).
14 >
15 > On a more serious note, I've added both your email addresses to my
16 > "delete immediately" filter.
17 > --
18 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
22 Please for the love of God/Dolphins/Deity of Choice/Science can we just leave Agg to his arrogance and self-righteousness, add his email address to your spamfilter or someone boot him off the list and stop going on about it. He obviously wont learn and I'm beginning to get annoyed with this topic appearing in my inbox several days after the spammer spammed and was suitably chastised for it.
23
24 David "I get enough crap in my email as it is" Nelson
27 djn
28
29 I do not represent anyone else in emails I send to this list.
30 --
31 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list