From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
Subject: [gentoo-user] {OT} Wireless sound card?
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 21:07:57
1 I'd like to be able to wirelessly stream the audio ouput from my
2 laptop to my stereo. This could be set up with a dedicated wireless
3 Gentoo system sitting next to my audio components, but it seems like
4 there must be a standalone device like this available. The devices
5 I can find all do too much. They basically play the music themselves
6 and use your computer as a source of MP3 files. All I want to do is
7 send my laptop's audio output to an external sound card which I am
8 connected to wirelessly. Does anyone know of such a device?
9
10 - Grant
13 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list