From: Jeff Cranmer <jeff@××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Plasma-runtime compilation problems
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 19:25:17
3 > I can see where one would think that but it is often not the case. I
4 > had a compile to fail a few months ago, I had to go waaaaay back to find
5 > the original failure. It was far enough back that I had to copy the
6 > whole thing to a editor and use the find feature to find it. I use
7 > Konsole for most of this but I bet it was 7 or 8 screens further back
8 > than where it ended up failing.
9 >
10 > I am on a 4 core rig so that may have a bit to do with it but I have ran
11 > into the same on my older rig that is single core. It is amazing how
12 > far back the original problem is sometimes.
13 >
14 > May want to consider looking further back or just posting as a
15 > attachment or something.
16 >
17 > Dale
18 >
20 >
21 Sorry for the long delay. Attached are the relevant system logs.
22 Perhaps this will shed some more light on the issue.
23
24 Jeff

plasma-runtime-4.6.5-build.log text/x-log
plasma-runtime-4.6.5-environment text/plain