From: "Michael P. Soulier" <msoulier@×××××××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] configuring wlan0
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 04:05:23
1 On 23/11/09 Mick said:
2
3 > I just noticed that the latest dhcpcd-4.0.15 is playing up when it
4 > comes up. It seems that on 3 out of 5 it will time out when my
5 > machine boots up. It works fine if I bring it up manually thereafter,
6 > or run /etc/init.d/net.eth0 restart. The previous version worked
7 > without timing out. This may be related to how dhcpcd interacts with
8 > my router - or it could also be related to your problem? I haven't
9 > had time to troublshoot it yet.
10
11 I'd be surprised, as it shouldn't be run at all.
12
13 Mike
14 --
15 Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@×××××××××××××.ca>
16 "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a
17 touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
18 --Albert Einstein