From: ny6p01@×××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] alternative to thunderbird?
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 03:11:03
1 On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 12:28:44PM -0800, Grant wrote:
2 > I just switched from firefox to chromium (thanks to you guys) and I'm
3 > loving it. What would you recommend for getting away from
4 > thunderbird? I'm looking for something simple and minimal.
5 >
6 > - Grant
9 I like mutt. Takes some work getting everything working, but well worth it,
10 IMO. For an X application, I have tried Pan and like it pretty well. I
11 always found Tbird too bloated for my taste.
12
13 Terry