From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Program for Sound Recording of Church Services
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 21:51:59
1 Timothy A. Holmes ha scritto:
2 > Hi folks:
3 >
4 > Ive been using gentoo + fluxbox + audacity for about a year now
5 > recording our church services to wav or mp3 files. Its now upgrade time
6 >
7 > The system is a p3 400 running gentoo and fluxbox - im open to
8 > suggestions on the proper software to use
9
10 Why having to change your software stack if the one you used works? Just
11 install it on the new machine (if it's really needed to change the machine).
12 Or are you having problems with the current software stack?
13
14 I also suspect you don't even need audacity, you could do everything
15 from the command line (don't ask me exactly how, but I'm quite sure)...
16
17 m.
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list