From: Teresa and Dale <teendale@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] etc-update
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 18:30:34
1 A. Khattri wrote:
2
3 >On Mon, 26 Jun 2006, Teresa and Dale wrote:
7 >>I also seem to recall that dispatch-conf didn't keep back-ups on mine.
8 >>I had the directory but it was always empty even after a lot of
9 >>updates. You know of any reason for that?
13 >Is use-rcs=yes in /etc/dispath-conf.conf ?
20 It wasn't, it had this:
21
22 > # Use rcs for storing files in the archive directory?
23 > # (yes or no)
24 > use-rcs=no
27 It will be now though. I'll try to remember to try it next time. Looks
28 like it should be yes by default to me.
29
30 Thanks
31
32 Dale