From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user]
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 16:22:38
1 On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 11:20 AM, Alexander<b3nder@××××××.ru> wrote:
2 > Hello.
3 >
4 > I've installed recently thunar on my kde desktop and it looks very ugly due to strange icons set. In console output it gives
5 >
6 > (thunar:4215): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'gnome-fs-home' for stock: Icon 'gnome-fs-home' not present in theme
7 >
8 > So I've installed x11-themes/gnome-icon-theme, x11-themes/tango-icon-theme and others then tried to change the icons set via xfce4-appearance-settings. But this doesn't change icons that used in thunar and it still writes warning in console and looks ugly.
9 >
10 > How I can make tnunar to use some icons set?
11
12 I don't understand why you're using xfce settings in KDE. Just use the
13 KDE settings for GTK apps to set the theme, it works for me.