From: LostSon <lostson@×××××××××××××.org>
To: Gentoo-user <gentoo-user@××××××××××××.org>
Subject: [gentoo-user] gpilot and Kyocera 7135
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 20:50:27
1 Hello
2 I currently have a kyocera 7135 and am trying to sync it up with
3 gpilot. Unfortunately im not having any luck. What puzzles me is jpilot
4 works flawlessly. I just set the device which is /dev/tts/USB0 or USB1
5 whichever and it syncs without a hitch. When adding the gpilot applet to
6 my bar and going through the wizard i set the device and get to the
7 first sync step and it just hangs nothing ever happens. I have turned up
8 the timeout option to 8 and even til still with no luck. Has anyone
9 gotten a kyocera 7135 to work with gpilot or any ideas on what maybe
10 wrong, thanks.
11 --
12 LostSon
13