From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problem with cblas libraries
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 23:04:32
1 denis cohen writes:
2
3 > I've unmerged cblas* blas* gsl, synced, and "emerge -uDN world "also
4 > without success (also tried cblas-external USE flag but could not see
5 > it with eix).
6
7 What's your problem with the world update? Adding --tree to the emerge
8 command might show what pulls in what. I had to unmerge clapack and lapack-
9 reference yesterday, but I cannot remember the details - it all started with
10 digikam not building because some blas stuff was missing. But finally the
11 @world update was possible. And both got re-installed.
12
13 > eselect cblas also gave no results.
14
15 Here it is set to the only option gsl.
16
17 > One problem I may have is with eselect. eselect-cblas has been
18 > unmerged but trying to re-emerge it gives this block.
19
20 I get the very same blocker as you. eselect cblas is working, though. So is
21 eselect-cblas being needed at all?
22
23 Wonko