From: kashani <kashani-list@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] sys-apps/pam-login
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 16:59:38
1 JimD wrote:
2 > Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
3 >
4 >> education?
7 I think he meant education of the others asking questions that are
8 easily googled though I read it the way you interpreted the first time
9 as well.
10
11 I agree that it is easily googled, *but* I can see why people might want
12 a bit of hand holding on this one. It's "Oh my God I just locked myself
13 out of a system three thousand miles away" packages like pam and shadow
14 that you really don't want to screw up. I might have asked the same
15 questions even after Googling, but I have a test machine and many users
16 do not.
17
18 kashani
19 --