From: "Max R.D. Parmer" <maxp@××××××××.is>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] freeSwitch
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 22:48:48
1 On Wed, Apr 27, 2016, at 15:17, Stroller wrote:
2 >
3 > > On Wed, 27 April 2016, at 3:21 pm, Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com> wrote:
4 > > ...
5 > > I have a Freeswitch install on a (non-Gentoo) box at a client. That client has
6 > > recently moved to a different PBX product. I will not willingly install another
7 > > Freeswitch setup, and my full rant as to why would be a multi-part blog post.
8 >
9 > I really want to read this.
10 >
11 > Stroller.
15 I would also be interested (if it helps to know you'd have an audience).
16
17 I've been looking at freeswitch and asterisk for an OSTN implementation.
18 At a glance, freeswitch seemed like it might be the better design (but
19 surely experience tells the real story). I'll give kamailio a look now
20 too.
23 0x7D964D3361142ACF