From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Implicit udev dependancy in Gentoo? and workaround.
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 17:32:12
1 On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 11:51:20AM +0800, William Kenworthy wrote
2
3 > It does a few other things ... attached it here as its not that long.
4
5 Thanks. The mdev setup has always required "CONFIG_DEVTMPFS=y". The
6 other stuff (that udev-mount does) appears to be similar to what mdev
7 does at bootup, as directed by /etc/mdev.conf
8
9 I'll update the mdev page on the Gentoo wiki, just in case anyone else
10 runs into this.
13 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
14 I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications