From: forgottenwizard <phrexianreaper@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problem mounting USB Drive/MP3 PLayer
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 19:21:10
1 Alright, I did that. I tried to enable a few other options within SCSI,
2 and none of them did anything. Dmesg still says it sees the device,
3 knows it is USB, gives is an address, and designates it a configuration.
4
5 I'm going to look at the USB options and see if there is anything there
6 I missed.
7