From: wabenbau@×××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] THE SCREAM.
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 19:14:05
1 Lee <ny6p01@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > On Sep 29, 2015 11:17 AM, <wabenbau@×××××.com> wrote:
4 > >
5 > > Alan Grimes <ALONZOTG@×××××××.net> wrote:
6 > >
7 > > >
8 > > > You know that famous Van Gough painting? That kinda haunts you
9 > > > because it's absolutely silent...
10 > >
11 > > "The Scream" is painted by Edvard Munch. Van Gogh (not Gough!) is
12 > > well known for his paintings of sunflowers and cypresses.
13 > >
14 > > Yes I know, I'm a smart ass sometimes. :-)
15 > >
16 > > --
17 > > Regards
18 > > wabe
21 > A common error. Both artists painted in impressionist style as well,
22 > and both had struggles with mental illness....
23
24 I'm not an expert on paintings but AFAIK Van Gogh was rather an
25 expressionist than an impressionist.
26
27 Can't say anything about Munch. All I know is that he painted
28 The Scream.
31 Regards
32 wabe