From: Daniel da Veiga <danieldaveiga@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Resurrecting a Gentoo install
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 18:58:04
1 If its not being used and outage is not a problem, I would recommend
2 reinstalling. I'm against doying it, but 2 years is a lot, if you have
3 any servers (MySQL, PHP) it would be an issue, you'll have MAJOR
4 changes to X, OpenRC and I'm not even talking about the kernel, udev,
5 etc.
6
7 I would back it up and reinstall, guess it would take less time and be
8 way smoother.
9
10 Just my 2 cents...
11