From: Randy Barlow <randy@×××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [Solved] syslog-ng segfaults
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 00:53:46
1 Randy Barlow wrote:
2 > I'll add in that this seems to be happening to all three of my x86_64
3 > hosts. It does not appear to happen on my x86 host.
4
5 I rebooted one of the hosts that was experiencing this issue, and it did
6 not return afterwards. This surprises me, as restarting the service did
7 not solve the problem. I don't really know what was the cause, but it
8 does appear to have gone away. I know that I have not rebooted since I
9 upgraded to that particular version, so perhaps there is something odd
10 that requires more than just a restart of syslog-ng.
11
12 Thanks to Bruce for help!
15 R