From: Statux <statux@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT im more just curious
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 03:30:41
1 On Sat, 2007-04-14 at 11:06 +0800, dsewnr wrote:
2 > HI,
3 > I'm 22 years old, I've used Linux about half year since 2006,
4 > Windows XP >> Ubuntu >> Fedora Core >> Debian >> and now I'm using Gentoo.
5 > What a good operation system Gentoo is :P
6 > I very very like it !
7
8 As for me, I'm 26. I first used an early version of Slackware back in late
9 1996 but didn't use Linux full time until 1998 when I grabbed a copy of
10 RedHat 5.1 and replaced my NT4W install. From that point I upgraded RedHat
11 every other version (which worked out to be once a year) until RedHat
12 underwent internal changes and Fedora was born. I chose not to go that
13 course and instead, I switched over to Gentoo (stage 1 installs are always
14 fun) which I have been using ever since.
17 Statux <statux@×××××××××.net>