From: Ricardo Saffi Marques <saffi@××××××××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Old machine update - libexpat upgrade instructions?
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 17:00:49
1 On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 1:52 PM, Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > Hi,
4 > I was updating an old machine overnight that stopped with some
5 > messages inside of a mythtv emerge with issues about qt and libexpat.
6 > I vaguely remember we all had problems with libexpat upgrades a year
7 > ago so I've been searching around for the Gentoo update instructions
8 > but I'm not finding them. Anyone know the right search terms?
11 Expat upgrades for versions greater than 2.0 will make some dependencies
12 break. revdep-rebuild usually solves it with no problems.
15 Ricardo Saffi Marques
16 Laboratório de Administração e Segurança de Sistemas (LAS/IC)
17 Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
18 Cell: +55 (19) 8128-0435
19 Skype: ricardo_saffi_marques
20 Website: http://www.rsaffi.com