From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Google+ Community for Gentoo?
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 16:32:30
1 Pandu Poluan wrote:
2 > On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 12:22 AM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >> Pandu Poluan wrote:
4 >>> Is there a Google+ Community for us Gentoo-ers?
5 >>>
6 >>> Rgds,
7 >> Like this:
8 >>
9 >> http://plus.google.com/+Gentoo/
10 >>
11 >> or
12 >>
13 >> http://plus.google.com/102533239052362718067
14 >>
15 >> Hope that works.
16 >>
17 > Well... no. What you gave was the URL to the "Gentoo" Google+ *account*...
18 >
19 > But after I sharpen my GooglePlus-Fu a bit, I finally found out the
20 > Google+ "Gentoo Community":
21 >
22 > https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100146718762350759856
25 > Rgds,
28 Ohhh, like a mailing list but for Google. I didn't even know Google had
29 that. About the only thing Google I use is email, still hoping to
30 switch that one day.
31
32 Glad you found it tho.
33
34 Dale
35
39 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!