From: Jeff <jmg_071769@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE blocking itself?
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 18:52:44
1 That's what I was thinking! GAH! Excuse me while I go beat the *USER*
2 who used root to do EVIL! Bad user... bad, naughty user...
3
4 Thanks for the tip Fish.
5
6 Richard Fish wrote:
7 > On 5/12/06, Jeff <jmg_071769@×××××××.net> wrote:
8 >
9 >> Hey all. Check this out:
10 >>
11 >> emerge kde -p
12 >>
13 >> These are the packages that I would merge, in order:
14 >>
15 >> Calculating dependencies ...done!
16 >> [blocks B ] =kde-base/khelpcenter-3.5* (is blocking
17 >> kde-base/kdebase-3.5.2-r1)
18 >>
19 >> What am I doing wrong here? Most puzzling.
22 > You are trying to merge the kde monolithic builds when you already
23 > have the modular builds installed. They are incompatible.
24 >
25 > Perhaps you wanted "emerge -p kde-meta"?
26 >
27 > -Richard
31 Han Solo:
32 Traveling through hyperspace ain't like dusting
33 crops, boy.
36 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list