From: Daniel Barkalow <barkalow@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] new udev (?) loading ipw3945 without starting ipw3945d
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 20:46:41
1 On Fri, 1 Dec 2006, jak gentoo wrote:
2
3 > if you use the testing versoin of ipw3945d it comes with an rc
4 > startscript, maybe that helps.
5 > I 'm using ipw3945d testing an I didn't had problems after updating udev to
8 That solved it for me. That's probably a better design overall, anyway.
9 Although it would be neat if the initscripts were clever enough to have
10 net.* check whether the device it's starting needs anything, rather than
11 simply making sure you do the necessary stuff first.
12
13 -Daniel
14 *This .sig left intentionally blank*
15 --