From: Hareesh Nagarajan <hareesh.nagarajan@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Can I do this with GNUPLOT?
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 18:45:41
1 Hi All:
2
3 Suppose I have 2 files, the first file's contents are (0, 100) and the
4 second file's contents are (0, 50). Now, can I make GNUPLOT plot a
5 graph with the average, i.e. (0, 100+50/2)?
6
7 Sure, I could create a third file which stores the average (0, 75) and
8 I could just plot the third file using GNUPLOT.
9
10 The solution needs to be generic because each of these files could
11 have any number of lines and I could have any number of files. But
12 what I need to plot will always be the average.
13
14 Thanks!
15
16 Hareesh
17 PS: Is there an IRC channel for GNUPLOT?
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list