From: "Canek Peláez" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ogle and mplayer
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 18:10:06
1 On 7/13/05, luis jure <ljc@××××××××××××.uy> wrote:
2 > el Tue, 12 Jul 2005 22:19:06 -0500
3 > Canek Peláez <caneko@×××××.com> escribió:
4 >
5 > > Anyway, I'm pretty sure ogle is unsupported.
6 >
7 > is it? i emerged it normally, it wasn't masked or anything. it also used to
8 > work on my previous linux installation.
9
10 My bad; I was meaning "unmantained. Go to the homepage; last version
11 is from November 2003.
12
13 > anyway, i'm using xine now, it's the only dvd player i tried so far that
14 > works well.
15
16 Xine is OK; Totem it's getting there.
17
18 > ¿cómo anda el méxico querido?
19
20 quitando al tarado que tenemos como presidente, sobreviviendo. ¿cómo va Uruguay?
21 --
22 Canek Peláez Valdés
23 Facultad de Ciencias, UNAM
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list