From: Jeff <jmg_071769@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Cloning a Gentoo box
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 15:19:30
1 In case anyone's wondering:
2
3 http://blinkeye.ch/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page
4
5 There, look at the link for the GNU/Linux backup script. That's what I
6 use here at work, and I'm able to clone a p4 machine with full KDE in
7 about 1 hour.
8
9 Pay *very* close attention to the '--excludes' in the script, as you may
10 want to change it to your liking.
11
12 Works great for me anyway, YMMV!
13
14 -Jeff
15
16 Rumen Yotov wrote:
63 C-3PO:
64 I do believe they think I am some kind of god.
65 Han Solo:
66 Well, why don't you use your divine influence and
67 get us out of this?
68 C-3PO:
69 I beg your pardon General Solo, but that just
70 wouldn't be proper.
71 Han Solo:
72 Proper???
73 C-3PO:
74 It's against my programming to impersonate a deity.
77 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list