From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] GCC 5.4.0
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 17:28:05
1 On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 06:59:16PM +0200, Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
2
3 > My personal advice & experience:
4 > * install the new gcc-5.4
5 > * switch to it
6 > * run the revdep-rebuild command from the news item (see above)
7 > ... and everything should be fine.
8
9 I do remember having seen the item. And I copied the revdep rebuild command
10 from it. But when I do `eselect news list`, there is no mention of the item
11 any more. Where is it?
14 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla’
15 Please do not share anything from, with or about me with any social network.
16
17 Computer publishers produce computer books that explain
18 what you didn’t understand in computer magazines.