From: Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Allow non root users to edit files owned by root?
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 17:04:26
1 On 2011-12-20 11:00 AM, Florian Philipp <lists@×××××××××××.net> wrote:
2 > You should probably also restrict which files can be edited (not
3 > /etc/passwd, /etc/shadow or /etc/sudoers, for sure!). You can do this
4 > with globs. For example:
5 > %sudoroot sudoedit/var/www/*
6
7 Great, that helps... but...
8
9 He wants to use nano, so I set this up for nano, but there is one little
10 issue...
11
12 He sometimes uses different flags with nano (ie, 'nano -wc filename') -
13 is there a way to specify the use with or without flags? I know you can use:
14
15 /bin/nano -* /etc/apache2/*,
16
17 But this fails if no flags are specified.