From: "alex@××××××××××××.de" <alex@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: R: Re: R: [gentoo-user] Install Gentoo from a Debian?
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 12:07:48
1 On 09/15/10 13:56, Al wrote:
2 >>>
3 >> What is about grub2 and gentoo? nerver used before and my Debian
4 >> already have it. I rember from the last time with ubuntu that i
5 >> got problem to boot, becources the option do work correctly.
6 >>
7 >> i got grub2-1.98+20100804-4
10 > You can control the master boot record only from one partition. If
11 > Debian already has it (and is your main system) I would adapt it
12 > there.
13 >
14 > If you install it into experimental Gentoo and break it, you will
15 > not even be able to boot Debian.
16 >
17 > Al
18 >
19 That's not my question, problem was adding Gentoo to grub2 config, it
20 was'nt found by grub2-script and not added to the list. But i will see
21 in a few minutes how it comes.
22
23 Greeting
27 Sourcegarden GmbH HR: B-104357
28 Steuernummer: 37/167/21214 USt-ID: DE814784953
29 Geschaeftsfuehrer: Mario Scheliga, Rene Otto
30 Bank: Deutsche Bank, BLZ: 10070024, KTO: 0810929
31 Schoenhauser Allee 55, 10437 Berlin