From: Jarry <mr.jarry@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Apache crashed, what could be the reason?
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 18:04:05
1 On 27. 8. 2010 19:23, Kyle Bader wrote:
2
3 > I noticed you have mod_dav& mod_cache and are running 2.2.15, perhaps
4 > it's this?
5 >
6 > http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2010-1452
7
8 You may be right! But what can I do? There is not even masked
9 version 2.2.16 in portage, despite the fact it has been released
10 by apache-foundation on 2010-07-25 (together with description
11 of vulnerability found in 2.2.15). There has already been bug
12 opened in gentoo-bugzila on 2010-07-28...
13
14 BTW in the meantime my apache crashed again the same way, after
15 not a single day uptime! Something I have never seen before,
16 actually my apache has been running without any problem since
17 the last update. And now this! Quite unpleasant, for such
18 a critical server-software...
19
20 Jarry
24 This mailbox accepts e-mails only from selected mailing-lists!
25 Everything else is considered to be spam and therefore deleted.