From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Showing installed packages that aren't in portage tree(s)
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 17:15:12
1 chrome://messenger/locale/messengercompose/composeMsgs.properties:
2 > On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 2:19 PM, Dale<rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 >> chrome://messenger/locale/messengercompose/composeMsgs.properties:
5 >>
6 >>> Just what I needed. Thanks!
7 >>>
8 >>>
9 >>>
10 >> Let me also add that the output has changed. I tried to clean up some
11 >> package.* files a while back and it turned into a mess. Before you change a
12 >> file, make a backup just in case. It seems to list some things that maybe
13 >> it shouldn't. Maybe I am missing something somewhere but it isn't the way
14 >> it used to be. I need to run it and just sit and study the list and test
15 >> some things. There may be some rhyme or reason for what it is doing that I
16 >> just don't see yet
17 >>
18 > Fear not, the redundant / missing flags in my package.xxx files are
19 > more of an out-of-sight, out-of-mind thing for me. I figure they're
20 > not breaking anything nor adding that much cruft by just being there.
21 > Crufty packages though, bug me, especially when they block my
22 > upgrades/revdeps/uninstalls.
26 True but I try to keep mine up to date and clean. It's just me. It may
27 not matter much right now but it may one day. If I let it build up,
28 then it will be harder to fix later.
29
30 I'm weird tho. Everyone knows it and I accept it. lol
31
32 Dale
33