From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [OT] How to be a penguin.
Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 20:10:26
1 Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2 > Am 28.05.2016 um 20:49 schrieb Dale:
3 >> Dale wrote:
4 >>
5 >> What the heck. I went back and found it. It only took a few
6 >> minutes. The rest of this message is the email where he has his
7 >> script. I'll do my usual sign off at the bottom, rest is his post.
8 >> For those who have already seen it, you might want to skip past the
9 >> rest. No need torturing yourself again.
10 >>
11 >> <<<SNIP>>>
12 >> Dale
13 >>
14 >> :-) :-)
15 >
16 > thanks a lot. My eyes are bleeding.
19 Well, I did warn you to skip it.
20
21 I wonder, does he ever have a upgrade that goes smoothly? That script
22 should bring out just about every single thing that can go wrong. Just
23 wondering.
24
25 Now, I got that air filter, cleaned the grease off the engine, removed
26 the bird nest as well,, changed the oil, new sparky plug and now I'm
27 going to test the tiller. See, that is something productive to do.
28
29 Dale
30