From: Kevin O'Gorman <kogorman@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] K3b complains about my locale
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 23:25:36
1 On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 12:06 PM, Marzan, Richard non Unisys <
2 Richard.Marzan@××××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > From: Dominik Zajac [mailto:banym.tuxaner@××××××××××.com]
5 > Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 10:24 AM
6 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
7 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] K3b complains about my locale
8 >
9 > if theres no file 02local you have to create it and set your locales there.
10 > after donig this run env-update
11 >
12 > regards
13 >