From: Luke Albers <gtg940r@×××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] enlightenment 16 or 17
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 18:38:35
1 On Wed, 2005-08-03 at 17:28 +0000, Fernando Meira wrote:
2 > Another doubt:
3 >
4 > For emerging engage I had to mask a few packages (from snapshot
5 > instead of cvs):
6 > x11-misc/engage ~x86
7 > x11-libs/ecore ~x86
8 > x11-libs/evas ~x86
9 > dev-libs/eet ~x86
10 > media-libs/edje ~x86
11 > dev-libs/embryo ~x86
12 > x11-libs/ewl ~x86
13 > media-libs/etox ~x86
14 > app-misc/examine ~x86
15 > x11-libs/esmart ~x86
16 > media-libs/epsilon ~x86
17 > media-libs/epeg ~x86
18 >
19 > And in the E docs, there is this sentence:
20 > "Note that you should not mix -* and ~x86 ebuilds."
21 >
22 > So is it enough that I just change everything to -* and all packages
23 > will be upgraded, or will I need to unmerge every package before?
24 >
25 > Thanks,
26 > Fernando
29 I don't really understand the problem.
30
31 I use ~x86 for everything. What I pasted in my previous email works
32 fine for me. I don't really know what engage is, but I tried to run it
33 one time and I dont think it worked, I got some strange black block on
34 the bottom of my screen, so I killed it.
38 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list