From: Alan Mckinnon <alan@××××××××××××××××.za>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kdelibs / API doc
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 14:38:28
1 On Tue, 2006-08-15 at 12:32 +0100, Uwe Thiem wrote:
2 > Hi folks,
3 >
4 > I emerge kdedelibs with the "doc" USEFLAG but can't find the documentation
5 > anywhere. It did work with qt. What am I missing?
6 >
7 > Of course, I could unpack the kdelibs tarball in my home directory and create
8 > the documentation manually, but isn"t there an automatic way of doing it?
9
10 The doc flag works for me. From the ebuild:
11
12 DEPEND="${RDEPEND}
13 doc? ( app-doc/doxygen )
14 ...
15
16 Which installed a ton of stuff in /usr/kde/3.5/share/doc/HTML/en/
17
18 alan
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list