From: Frank Schafer <frank.schafer@×××××××××.cz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] unable to execute i386-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 03:56:56
1 Maybe it's fixed. I had exactly the same problem during the installation
2 of python-fchksum. This is on b.g.o. too and we discussed this on
3 gentoo-dev a while ago. Python had the compiler it is built with hard
4 coded and python-fchksum was built before Python during ``emerge
5 system''.
6
7 I had to ``emerge --oneshot python'' before ``emerge system''. If it
8 works without this trick, let's hope this dependency bug is fixed now.
9
10 Regards
11 Frank