From: john <jdm@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] lxc query
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 07:06:44
1 On Sat, 25 Aug 2012 13:32:41 -0700
2 Bryan Gardiner <bog@××××××.net> wrote:
3
4 > On August 25, 2012 12:10:12 john wrote:
5 > > I would like to have a play with lxc (containers ) but the package
6 > > is currently masked. I have unmasked lxc but it also requires me to
7 > > unmask =sys-apps/openrc-0.10.5.
8 > >
9 > > I am a little unsure if I do this if this will foobar my system or
10 > > am i safe to unmask?
13 > > --
14 > > John D Maunder
15 >
16 > I installed it a couple of weeks ago (was testing out SystemD), and
17 > successfully upgraded to it and downgraded back to stable (0.9.8.4)
18 > with no problems.
19 >
20 > As always, check Bugzilla, YMMV.
21 >
22 > Cheers,
23 > Bryan
26 Hmmm, tried this but then none of my kernel modules would load. Perhaps
27 I missed a trick and will give it another go. I did rebuild modules.
32 John D Maunder