From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Konqueror config window width
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 08:32:53
1 Hi All,
2
3 This is driving me up the wall and would love to find a solution:
4
5 For some reason when I click on the Konqueror crypto configuration, using my
6 Fluxbox WM, the window that comes up is ridiculously wide. Something like
7 twice the width of my screen! I have to drag it to the left/right if I want
8 to enter data in any of the fields. I tried resizing it by dragging the
9 bottom corners, but it is not possible. I can only increase it's width -
10 which is the opposite of what I want.
11
12 Have you come across this problem and how did you overcome it?
13 --
14 Regards,
15 Mick