From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Re: [gentoo-user] Some intelligence in etc-update... please.
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 00:32:02
1 On Fri, Aug 05, 2005 at 10:03:06AM -0400, A. Khattri wrote:
2 > On Fri, 5 Aug 2005, John wrote:
3 >
4 > > This email address is being abandoned due to the sick amount of junk mail I receive. Please stop spamming it.
5 > >
6 > > If you are a friend and need to contact me I can be reached at:
7 > >
8 > > Email: firstinitiallastinitial at neochicago.com
9 >
10 > And the last name and initial is???
11 >
12 > Someone please unsubscribe this person from ths list!
15 Actually, I sent an email to firstinitiallastinitial@neochicago and so
16 far it hasn't bounced. So either his server doesn't return unknown
17 recipient, or the email address is actually that long string. =)
18
19 W
20 --
21 "So we just have to integrate around the ring to get the gravitational force?"
22 "Yeah."
23 "But that doesn't sound fun."
24 ~DeathMech, Some Student. P-town PHY 205
25 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 5 days, 7:49
26 --
27 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list