From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] managing yahoo group issue
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 16:26:22
1 On Mon, Jul 10, 2006 at 08:56:52AM -0700, Penguin Lover maxim wexler squawked:
2 > This is weird. When I tried to edit my yahoo group
3 > account at groups.yahoo.com no groups were listed
4 > under my account name. And when I did a search for
5 > "gentoo-user" in the search field it didn't show up in
6 > the results.
7 >
8 > Ditto for "ubuntu-users", another group I subscribe
9 > to.
12 could it be because that gentoo-user and ubuntu-users are not
13 affiliated with yahoo groups?
14
15 W
16 --
17 The true significance of Sacajawea's involvement
18 in the Lewis and Clark expedition:
19 It was the first documented trip in history where men asked a woman for
20 directions and followed them, allowing them to arrive at their destination.
21 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 30 days, 17:22
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list