From: Florian Philipp <f.philipp@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ssl timeout when downloading file(s)
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 06:54:37
1 Eric W Phillips schrieb:
2 > I have been trying to install firefox extensions and kept getting timeout
3 > errors. I have since discovered that I am unable to download files over an
4 > ssl (https://) encrypted connection using Firefox or Konqueror. I have not
5 > been able to find any help on this issue, where should I look in my system to
6 > resolve this. I was able to install a Firefox extension from a local
7 > location that I downloaded with a different computer.
8
9 - Does wget work?
10
11 - Are gnutls and openssl installed?
12
13 - Did you use revdep-rebuild (part of gentoolkit)?
14
15 - Are you able to visit https sites? Are only downloads affected?
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list